We have partnered with a reputable client of ours to fill various positions as Civil Engineer, Engineer In Training, and as a CAD Technician. Interested in an immediate career change? Submit your information as soon as possible to be considered for any of these positions.
- Locally owned and operated, with a Jeffersonville presence for 20 years.
- Team of 30 employees, collaborative environment, everyone helps each other succeed!
- Clients consist of; Commercial, Residential, Educational, Industrial, Medical, Mixed Use, and Office.
- The size of the company allows for advancement and growth into a career path of your choosing.
- Services include; Site Development, Municipal Planning, Construction Management, Sanitary Sewer Design, Water Line Design, Hydraulics, Green Infrastructure, Roadways, and numerous other services.
- Ability to mold the position around what you truly desire, rather than fitting you to a job description.
Whether you are a Licensed Professional Engineer, an Engineer In Training, or CAD Technician eager for a growth opportunity and to be exposed to a variety of projects, I encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
My name is Brayden Townsend with gpac, you can find me on LinkedIn! I look forward to receiving your application.
gpac | Senior Search Consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.