Due to recent significant growth, we have an immediate position available for a Civil Engineer, who is a Licensed Professional Engineer. This client is looking for someone who's ability to create a position around what you truly desire, rather than molding you into a position itself.
- Employee owned, leadership opportunities readily available
- Providing professional services for public and private clients within Civil Engineering and Land Surveying
- Small-mid size firm, with more opportunities to grow into a career path of your choosing sooner rather than later
- Recognized for working some of the most challenging and unique projects in the area
- State Professional Engineer license required (or ability to obtain within 6 months)
- Drive and mentality to grow!
- Desire to be hands on in production, assisting in mentoring others, managing projects
- Strengthen relationships with new and existing clients
- Residential and/or commercial land development experience is preferred
For additional information about this opportunity please contact Robert Tate at Gpac at Resume may be confidentaly sent to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.