The Chief Experience Officer is a new and pivotal role that will influence the future of the company. As CXO, you will lead the discovery of new business models, product improvements, and every aspect of the on-platform consumer product experience. Adding a CXO to our organization sends the message: "our company values our customers."
You will guide all aspects of the product, interaction, and user experience. We've recently rebuilt our community Exchange forum and are creating new ways to support our highly engaged online community through peer-to-peer connections, top-quality video content, and financial education
We need a creative and pragmatic leader to guide us in designing our long-term product roadmap. We are looking for a candidate with a strong interest in evolving technologies and business models, particularly in the areas of finance, media, crypto, and education.
You will play a key role in strategic and business unit planning. You'll develop innovative yet thorough multi-year product strategies and projections. 'This role will work with the CEO, and our Chief Revenue Officer to map out our long-term product vision, and with our Chief Technical Officer and Chief Marketing Officer to implement these strategies across all touchpoints of consumer interaction.
We are looking for a data-led expert to work with analytics, metrics, and insights at a company-wide automated level. You will have the opportunity to work directly with cross-initiative teams and interact with them to move the needle on clear KPIs. Whether it be acquisition, engagement, conversion, or revenue, you'll be tracking and improving our metrics with a multiyear lens.
To change financial media, we need to change how our users experience it. That's your role. To make our users' experience feel like magic.
Your role will include:
- Collaborating with marketing, product, design, development, and financial operations to ensure our customer experience is flawless
- Staying close to user behaviors and perceptions through interviews, research, and direct customer feedback
- Designing product experiences that consider the individuality of our users and employees, with diversity and inclusion in mind.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of current and evolving market trends, and using data to inform recommendations and strategy
- Ensuring user interaction strategies, tactics and outcomes align with strategic direction and business needs
- Working with a skilled team of product, UX, and UI designers to balance the functional and emotional characteristics of our products. You'll build intuitive products that work every time, and feel good to use
- Work with the VP Customer Success / Engagement to visualize customer journeys and find innovative new ways to push the brand, experience, and customer satisfaction forward
- Focus on the customer's experience through their lifecycle, and use data to validate them
- Maintain clear communication and reporting between product, marketing, business development, senior leadership, and the team as a whole
- Educate employees and internal teams on the importance of understanding consumers, their motivations, the buyer's journey, and the customer life cycle.
- Work to unify the longer-term strategy across teams to help drive acquisition, retention, and user satisfaction
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 8 years of experience leading product strategy and implementation within a consumer-facing industry
- Is ready to create a culture of data-led accountability developing appropriate metrics and coordinating long-term strategy roadmaps with product owners
- Has a keen awareness of how culture, brand, and organizational changes interact
- Is an effective communicator and influential leader with strong problem-solving and management skills
- Is consistently learning and self-educating on industry trends in member experiences, products, sales, and services, and is ready to respond to changes in a way that beats the competition
- Can balance product and experience changes with the timing and messaging of other initiatives
- Is in tune with what is possible today and will be possible in the future, and understands the critical role that timing plays when introducing new exponential technologies
- Understands emerging technologies such as Web 3.0 and how to apply them to community-driven businesses, involving users in the product process and upskilling them along the way