Responsible for supervising the daily operations of the CAHC clinic. Including oversight of assigned clinical staff.
Basic Job Responsibilities
- Participates in continuous quality improvement.
- Makes staffing decisions on a day to day basis for successful clinic operation.
- Provide care to CAHC patients
- Works in conjunction with the Nurse Administrator in the scheduling of staff for Outreach Sites
- Supervise assigned clinic staff to include making hiring and discipline decisions.
- Supervise the intake of all patients according to Care Alliance intake procedures.
- Acts as a liaison with community agencies involved with the provision of HealthCare Services
- Acts as liaison with community agencies and gets involved with community outreach efforts..
- Works with the Nurse Manager and VP of Nursing in implementing the Care Plan.
- Participates in and assists in planning outreach and education programs i
- Serves as an active member of the Continuous Quality Improvement Committee.
- Works as a team member with other Care Alliance staff to provide primary care at agency sites and Clinics when needed and performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide care at Outreach or off site CAHC events outside of normal business hours
- Registered Nurse with Ohio Licensure
- Excellent patient care skills and abilities
- Minimum of 2 years experience supervising clinical support staff
- Two years (2) years of Nurse management experience
- Experience in a FQHC or community health setting or working with the underserved population.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of the HIV/AIDS community a plus