Cath Lab Tech AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Sign on Bonus up to $15,000
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Prepares the cardiovascular catheterization laboratory and equipment for procedure to be performed.
- Opens sterile packs and prepares instrument table for catheterization procedure.
- Greets patient and makes comfortable with department surroundings.
- Prepare patient for catheterization procedure. Sterile drape the patient.
- Assess the patient's status on arrival and throughout the procedure by demonstrating knowledge of electrocardiographic, hemodynamic, and hematological data. Update the physician of any potential life threatening changes throughout the procedure.
- Assist physician during procedure.
- Observes patient for any complications of catheterization procedure; documents observation and reports to registered nurse or physician.
What You Will Need:
- Proficient in interpreting EKG and blood pressure tracings (Hemodynamic monitoring)
- Knowledge of Cath Lab imaging and monitoring equipment.
- Training specific to the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Possess a minimum of one of the following - RCIS registry or Florida license as a Certified Radiologic Technologist or Florida license as a certified Respiratory Therapist, & or Florida license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist, or graduate from an accredited Cardiovascular Tech (AS) program.
Performs a wide range of technical skills which are utilized during cardiac catheterization and invasive imaging procedures. Specializes in the monitoring of physiologic data received during cardiac and vascular procedures, and performs scrub activities.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.