Expanding access to affordable, high quality health care starts here. This is where some of the most innovative ideas in health care are created every day. This is where bold people with big ideas are writing the next chapter in health care. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Review requirements documents and validate discrepancies or missing information
- Accurately create, update, implement and test configuration changes
- Accurately document changes and communicate changes with the business
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Create and execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure requirements are being met
- Monitor, research, and resolve help tickets or BC Queue issues
- Work in an Agile environment to create and work User Stories and Tasks from analysis through implementation ensuring needs are captured and delivered
- Design new configuration to support business needs and functionality
- Facilitate and/or Participate in development of detail design and system walk through with respective teams to verify design & solution meet business and system requirements as well as quality guidelines
- Determine severity of problems and the need to escalate to management
- Ensure timely configuration and implementation of selected solutions either by directly completing the solution or providing specifications and/or instructions for completion of the solution
- Create the detail design and facilitate system walk throughs
- Ability to work in quickly and efficiently in an environment where priorities and tasks may shift
- Ability to create products from scratch, document new agreement configuration,as well as changes to existing agreements in the BC Product Workbook
- Interact with business leaders and users, including external partners and customers as required. Maintain professional, service-oriented relationships
- '(Provider/Pricing) Configure Facets Provider agreements in NetworX, load fee schedules, and manage capitation as well as load and maintain provider agreements
- (Product & Benefits) Configure Facets Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and various ancillary products using all aspects of the Medical Plan Application
- (Claims) Assist and work with business areas for the review of all reported claims issues including WorkFlow and payment concerns'
- Will perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Train new resources and act as a mentor to guide them through the configuration process
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of the Facets database and supporting applications
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business unit
- Lead and/or Participate in special projects and committees as assigned
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years of Facets Configuration experience
- 3+ years of business process analysis experience preferably in healthcare (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) or claims payment/analysis experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Configuration and Data Management principles and processes
- Experience troubleshooting claims and Helpdesk issues related to configuration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and SQL
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management daily
- Structured testing experience
- Experience with Rally or other inventory management systems
- Experience with Product Data Management (PDM) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tools
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge of managed care information systems and experience in benefits, pricing, contracting or claims
- Provider Reimbursement methodologies
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The Salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. The Salary range for Connecticut/Nevada residents is $87.900 to $156,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Systems Analyst, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote