Albuquerque, NM Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Business Process Analyst 2 This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and implementation activities. Understands the customer's processes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of general database concepts.
- Participates in peer-group reviews of designs and creates and maintains documentation, with limited guidance.
- Communicates with internal customers to assist in the identification and resolution of issues to ensure contractual compliance. •Assists in facilitating process management teams
- . Assists in facilitating appropriate use of process methods and tools within a structured or defined environment, such as team meetings.
- Assists in collecting, analyzing and documenting requirements from process owners. Participates in documenting business processes and data models.
- Uses established document control procedures and guidelines to complete assignments. Supports efforts to eliminate and/or consolidate process documentation.
- Assists in applying process standards, guidelines, methods and tools. Basic understanding of quality principles and quality management system.
- Understanding of current strategic initiatives and ability to assist with business case justification related to these strategies. •Prepares customer/program specific, charts and reports for other functional leads and management to support tracking of key metrics, such as procurement elements (e.g., supplier cost, delivery, quality), program status (cost, schedule, technical status), etc.
- Strong understanding of brand management as it applies to producing professional documents and other publications for internal use and deliverables to customers and other external entities.
- Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience
- 3 or more years of experience with Microsoft Office suite applications, especially (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint) •Experience working in a highly technical and/or research environment Export Control compliance (US Citizen)
- Ability to obtain Top Secret clearance upon start Desired Experience •Current DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance, or equivalent (e.g., DOE, etc.)
- Administration of Agile tools and processes for project management
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time Other
- Onsite position with potential to be hybrid (2-3 days a week in office)
- Top Secret Clearance is not required to start but the ability to obtain one is preferred
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at