Must have experience in the the energy services or a related field
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Thibodeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Founded in 1988, my client provides engineering solutions to improve building performance and energy efficiency. Their knowledge of building systems, controls and operation enable them to pinpoint and address areas of where energy is often wasted. Whether commissioning new construction, tuning existing facilities or optimizing chiller plants, they combine a hands-on approach with leading technology and deep analytical experience to set your business on a path toward lower energy use and increased savings.Why join us?
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. Covers 100% of employee premiums
- 401K plans - match 4%
- Nine paid holidays
- Flexible Time Off (PTO)
- Monthly phone allowance
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team as a member of our growing offices in Tempe, Arizona or Salt Lake City, Utah.
What you're great at:
- Maintaining thorough records and completing accurate contract initiation.
- Building and owning market strategies.
- Including SWOT analysis, competitive analysis and vertical market and horizontal offering strategies.
- Managing larger contracts.
- Responding to requests for proposals and requests for qualifications.
- Maintaining sales forecast models.
- Reporting identified potential business risk elements and participating in mitigation efforts.
- Creating and delivering processes, standards, and communication channels to increase efficiency.
- Reviewing and discussing findings and reports with internal teams and customers to drive further opportunities, develop and maintain a sales plan for identifying energy project opportunities and other services, and coordinate and perform duties and responsibilities such as lead generation, customer services, proposal development, customer acquisition and coordinating the start of projects.
- Building and maintaining relationships with industry leaders, associations and organizations in regional or vertical markets.
- Acting as the client's single point of accountability for specific aspects of a project.
- Providing support to the customer with regards to projects financing and contracting issues.
- Guiding clients through energy efficiency project and contracting processes.
- Utilizing tools and processes to support our customer relationship strategies.
What we expect that you will bring to the opportunity:
- A passion around sustainability and serving clients in local communities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, construction management or equivalent business experience required.
- Knowledge of building infrastructure systems, facility management, and critical facilities required.
- 3-5 years of experience of financial/performance contracting experience including previous leadership, sales, and marketing with an energy services or related organization, with responsibilities for identifying leads, closing sales, and providing oversight to a project implementation team required.
- Applicable organization affiliations and or professional group associations preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally & potentially internationally. (Depends on client activity/requirement - less than 20%)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.