Business Analyst III
BCforward is currently seeking a Business Analyst III for Topeka -KS.
Job Title: Business Analyst III
Duration: 18 monthsLocation: Topeka - KS
Job Type: Contract (W2) No Sponsorship
Description: Analyze and document current system functionality, business needs, and requirements. Serve as a subject matter expert and liaison of business and application knowledge in the business design, requirements, testing, and implementation of new applications and evaluation of enhancements to existing applications. Support project scope definition and requirements in conjunction with business functional users and IT analysts to ensure alignment with IT strategy. Work with project team to ensure business priority is maintained and final deliverable meets business requirements.
* Work with the Project Team to Identify and recommend new processes to increase efficiency and improve functionality
* Consult with business/functional users and IT technical analysts to implement new systems or system modifications, including but not limited to:
* Define, translate, and simplify business requirements
* Identify and document business rules and impacted processes or systems
* Create and document business functional specifications
* Assist in developing test plans with multiple business units and Quality Assurance
* Work with team to facilitate business function overview demonstrations
* Support activities as needed to implement project and complete documentation
Mandatory * Expertise in standard concepts, best practices and company procedures related to multiple business functions
* Knowledge of the complexity and interdependency of technology applications used in multiple business functions
* Understand and recognize when business practices of interrelated systems can be improved through technology
* Excellent written and oral communication skill, problem solving and decision making
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office; Outlook, Word and Excel including basic formulas and editing to track and report project status and other data
* Establish and maintain effective cooperative relationships with both end users and IT analysts
* Guide teams on small to medium projects completing on time and on budget
* Quickly adapt to multiple demands and rapidly changing priorities using sound planning and time management skills
* Exercise sound judgment when making decisions
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years business analyst experience
* 6 years of business analyst experience
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 152370 when responding to this ad.