Weichert Workforce Mobility is hiring a Business Analyst in Downers Grove, IL. The Business Analyst is responsible for developing, executing, enhancing, and maintaining report and query requests specific to client requirements along with troubleshooting. The position analyzes data from various databases and accurately interprets all client requests.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works with VP, Client Services, VP, Operations, RVP, and client stakeholders to identify client reporting needs.
- Develops queries to generate reports and/or gather data from multiple sources. Focuses on user needs in defining data requirements and retrieving accurate information/reporting requirements from start to finish to minimize future revisions.
- Responsible for constant analysis of data to provide problem management and issue resolution, including recognition of opportunities for improvement and data cleanup as necessary.
- Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency. Determines and implements methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reports.
- Reviews and audits client financials to ensure accurate billing per client contract specifications.
- Reviews performance data and KPI's as specified by client contract to identify trends and supports global operations to meet required client SLA's.
- Transmits monthly and weekly file feeds to client in various file formats.
- Works with VP, Client Services to generate quarterly and annual client reviews.
- Troubleshoots to see where/how reports performance is suffering.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related Technology field preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience in business analysis preferred
- Proven ability to develop quality ad hoc reports and analyses with minimal direction
- Advanced Excel skills including V-Look up and pivot tables
- Advanced business analytics skills and ability to translate data to business contexts