Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a fun, and creative leading wholesaler in their industry, and they are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team! If you want to be part of a family owned and operated company who feel their people make a difference, please apply!
As the Bookkeeper you are responsible to provide financial and administrative support, vetting new account applicants and processing of payables/receivables.
Responsibilities of Accounting Specialist:
- Assist in the processing of new account applications
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies, questions, and payments
- Post and/or deposit daily receipt of checks and ACH
- Prepare expense entries for vendors, process Accounts Payable
- Process Credit card bank reconciliations
- Email and call delinquent customers to manage AR collection activities
Qualifications of Accounting Specialist:
- 1 year experience as a Bookkeeper
- Sage X3 experience preferred
- Accounting related coursework
- Accurate and timely results
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to work independently