Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a BI Development Support for our client in the Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: South East Houston, TX
Role: BI Development Support
Primary Skills: Business Intelligence
Role Description: The BI Development Support must have at least 5+ years of experience. For this role, you must be an experienced BI Developer to join an expanding petrochemical software solution company in the analytics department.
As the BI Developer, you will be responsible for administering the BI Report Server, On-premise Gateway, and analytics service. You will work closely with the senior BI developer and members of the software team including business customers to understand broad business information requirements, develop solutions to meet those requirements, and execute the design in order to meet business needs.
- Experience in Petrochemical industry and Project Controls reporting is required
- Preferably should have Technical/Science Graduation degree with specialization in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Data, BI, Insights, Reporting domain required.
- 3+ years of Power BI Service, On-Prem Data Gateway, and Report Server Administration required or equivalent.
- Experience in building metrics with Power BI, Excel Charts, or similar tools.
- Experience in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Experience in building SQL Queries, Table joins, and Boolean Equations.
- Understanding of Permissions for Users and Groups for Cloud Services.
- Understanding of Interfacing applications with third-party APIs.
- Understanding of Primavera Schema and Interfacing engines.
- Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering required.
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of applications preferred.
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management preferred.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Abhishek Verma
Recruiter Phone: (Ext: 2275)
Equal Employment Opportunity