ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; complete preventative maintenance such as: engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintain vehicle functional condition by: listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions; replacing parts and components.
- Verify vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjust controls and systems.
- Maintain vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keep shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshoot breakdowns; maintain supplies; perform preventative maintenance; call for repairs.
-Must pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen
-Ability to maintain a Valid Ohio driver’s license
Salary commensurate with experience.
Provide A Ride is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply: www.providearide.com / ‘Join Our Team’/Click on ‘Open Positions’ or Contact our Human Resources Recruiter, Akilah Thomas at 216-475-1001 ext. 183.