Seqirus has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Fill and Finish Operations team in Holly Springs, NC. With the state of the art manufacturing facility and a deep expertise in influenza science we are one of the world leaders in the production of the influenza vaccine. We operate as one integrated global company, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we're working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Manufacturing, you will be a shop floor employee with us in the manufacturing organization. You will train with us on the technical skill-sets necessary to manufacture high quality biologicals safely in a compliant, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Day shift - 2,2,3 schedule (every other weekend off)6am-6pmLevel will be in consideration of your years of experience
- Train to become a hands-on resource in Vaccine production with us.
- Clean and prepare production equipment.
- Disinfect production rooms with us.
- Assemble, set-up, and disassembly of production equipment.
- Complete process steps according to defined SOPs and BPRs.
- Document activities following cGMPs with us.
- Handle biologically and chemically hazardous good.
- Work with process automation systems and electronic business systems (e.g, PAS, BAS, PLCs, LIMS, SAP, and LiveLink.)
- Be involved in Qualification and Validation activities with us.
- Complete cause investigations and CAPA with us.
- Work within a teamwork environment and demonstrate Seqirus Values and Behaviors with us.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues within the process of making the vaccine with us.
- You will complete batch records with us.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Biotechnology coursework; bachelor's degree in science or engineering, will be considered.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience OR equivalent; experience
- Basic knowledge of cGMP
- Experience completing SOPs and documenting work.
- Basic mechanical aptitude or knowledge of electronic / mechanical equipment
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO on your first day of hire
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus .
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!