We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- This is an entry level position for maintenance personnel desiring a career path as a Mechanic or Electronic/Electrical Technician.
- Under direct supervision, gains knowledge of routine preventive maintenance and basic repairs of a variety of Halliburton equipment.
- Thereafter, assists maintenance technicians in performing more complex repairs prior to be broken out as a stand-alone Technician I.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of errors are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A technical school certificate and relative technical experience are preferred.
- Experience with PLC systems, Motor Starters, Soft Starts and VFD preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Electronics Technician I or Electronics Technician II. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation. Location
131 Clendenning Rd, Houma, Louisiana, 70360, United States Job Details Requisition Number:
149276 Experience Level:
Support ServicesProduct Service Line:
Maintenance PSL Full Time / Part Time:
Full Time Additional Locations for this position: