If you are an Assistant Patient Care Manager- Registered Nurse who is ready to advance your career and be part of a world-renowned healthcare organization, take the first step and apply now! Your best future is waiting to be discovered! Benefits
- Competitive pay- $100.00 an hour and $151.00 an hour with overtime! (after initial 8 hour shift)
- Prestigious healthcare facility with exceptional nursing culture
- Weekly payroll
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Paid sick time (eligible after 90 days)
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- 6 month Contract
- Shift Days: Monday-Friday with rotating weekends
Shift Times: 0500-1530 and 1300-2330
- Bachelor' s Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- RN - Registered Nurse - State Licensure (CA)
- 2 years of Assistant Patient Care Manager
- Assists in the performance of the operational aspects of a designated unit(s) while providing mentoring and leadership support to the unit(s) staff; supervises the provision of quality, therapeutic and cost-effective patient care in accordance with standards of practice, hospital protocols, policies and procedures, and desired patient outcomes.
- Assists Patient Care Manager in administrative/management functions and assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Patient Care Manager as delegated and/or in the case of absence.
- Coordinates and directs the unit(s) patient care operations for an assigned shift, acting on behalf of the Patient Care Manager.
- Facilitates orientation, training and ongoing staff development; assists in coaching, developing and corrective action of personnel as appropriate; participates in ongoing and annual evaluation of employee performance.
- Facilitates the effective delivery of competent, compassionate care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes and outcomes to facilitate smooth workflow and desired outcomes on the patient care unit(s).
- Interprets to staff the application and implementation of the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of the unit(s), department, and organization; communicates expectations and monitors staff performance.
- Participates in unit goal and program planning, development, and evaluation of programs and special projects as assigned; participates in and supports continuous quality, process, and performance improvement and risk management programs at the unit(s) level.
- Provides competent and compassionate patient care (appropriate to age and condition of the patient), serving as a role model and mentor; and assists with unit workload.
- Serves as a liaison to the Patient Care Manager.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That' s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, Power Personnel is the place to be! Refer and get a $250 bonus for every referral!*
Refer via this link
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.