Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company's success are our Team Members!
To fulfill this role successfully, you will have to possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of managerial experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess and apply an extensive knowledge of financial principles and statements to review and analyze financial statuses
- Strong ability to use office support software including, and not limited to MS Office 365, Adobe, and Windows
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 5+ years as a department head with experience in leading a team of leaders in a 300+ rooms hotel/resort
- Knowledge of guest satisfaction systems such as SALT, WEST, MEDALLIA
- Vacation Ownership Management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.