Lindsay Corporation, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of irrigation and infrastructure equipment and technology. Established in 1955, the company has been at the forefront of research and development and innovative solutions to meet the food fuel, fiber and transportation needs of the worlds rapidly growing population. Lindsay innovates and expands our worlds potentialenabling global populations to grow safely and sustainably.
Lindsay Corporation is looking for an experienced Assembler to join the Olathe, KS production team in our Final Assembly Department. The Assembler is responsible for the final assembly process of products prior to shipment. Assembly primarily consist of mechanical assembly using hand tools. Elecsys offers a great work environment and 9/80 work schedule. If you would enjoy every other Friday off this may be the job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic light mechanical assembly duties
- Perform occasional hand soldering
- Follow documented visual aids and be detail oriented
- Must be able to move and manipulate assemblies up to 10 pounds
- Responsible for good housekeeping and safety practices in the work area
- Perform designated work assignments and assist fellow employees as necessary
- Ability to identify and follow quality standards
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Detailed oriented
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the companys Quality System
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities