Administrative Radiology Facilitator AdventHealth Orlando Radiology
Location Address: 601 E Rollins St. Orlando, FL 32803
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Faith based & mission driven organization
- Central Florida's premier multi-specialty medical group
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
- CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
- Positive working climate to support a work life balance
- PRN/Days (As needed, all shifts covered at least two shifts a month)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Searches PACS to ensure all studies are dictated in a timely manner including critical exams and critical values.
- Manages multiple phone lines using a professional and positive attitude. Provides follow up calls until communication is delivered to correct parties involved. Provides warm phone transfers to Radiologists and other departments.
- Demonstrates understanding of all pertinent procedures and policies particularly AdventHealth, Incident, Command, System (HICS) policy, HIPAA regulations, the physician to physician communication policy along with the over-read and one off read procedures.
- Appropriately uses Radiologists schedule and worklist rotations to facilitate processes.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience with computers and medical software applications
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Knowledge of computer programs and applications. Must be prepared to deal with evolving integrated healthcare delivery system, technological innovations, restructuring of work and increased focus on customer service.
The Administrative Radiology Facilitator (RF), reporting to the Radiology Facilitator Supervisor, utilizes administrative skills to assist the Radiologists as well as referring physicians and clinical staff. This position assists in coordinating exams once they reach Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS) by ensuring a timely reading and report delivery to ordering and referring physicians. Provides professional customer service in person as well as over the phone.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.