STS Aviation Services is hiring Administrative Assistants in Orlando, Florida. Job Duties:
- Reviewing technical documents for discrepancies and omissions
- Scanning of technical documents into customers data center
- Build and maintain accurate labor consumption reports
- Fulfill office assignments as required
- Developing various reports in support of tracking and forecasting departmental expenses
- Perform work order reconciliation for accurate customer billing
- Candidate must possess strong administrative background, great communication skills, and comfortable using provided resources to answer job-related questions.
- Must be a self-starter who can work effectively in a fast-paced environment with the ability to problem-solve and continue work through distractions.
- The individual must possess outstanding attention-to-detail with the capability to apply knowledge across different situations.
- Strong time management skills, organizational and follow-up skills are a must, in addition to software skills that include a proficient working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Individual is required to work independently as well as in a team environment, multi-task, demonstrate excellent prioritization skills, and have interpersonal skills.
- Schedule flexibility may be required to meet specific deadlines.
- Valid driver's license.
About STS Aviation Services:
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the United States.
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company's drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with "Solutions to Keep You Flying," please visit or call 1-.
Candidate must possess strong administrative background, great communication skills, and comfortable using provided resources to answer job-related questions.