We need two administrative assistants (1 full-time opening and 1 part-time opening) who can improve any organization, from its office vibe and culture to fulfilling day-to-day objectives. You'll be empowered to develop and prosper with an accelerating tech company while helping streamline operations. This is a well-paying, long-term role; ideally for self-assured individuals who give off an aura of poise, who thrive within interactive environments. The starting pay rate for both openings is set at $18.75 per hour. Comprehensive benefits are included; healthcare w/ dental coverage along with select paid holidays and 401(k)company matching contributions. Job Requirements: You will serve as point of reference for the coding staff when it comes to general administrative inquiries in addition to:
We're looking for those who:
- Providing general administrative support to teams, such as maintaining calendars and schedules
- Assisting with drafting, formatting, copy-editing, proofreading, and fact checking memos, reports, presentations, spreadsheets and other documents
- Tracking invoices for accuracy and payment deadlines. Communicating with bookkeeping company
- Answering phones, help clients schedule and coordinating necessary sales demo appointments
Classification: Direct Hire / long-term:
- Have two or more years of comparable secretarial or administrative support experience
- Are meticulously organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills with the capacity to cooperate and build constructive relationships at all levels of interaction
- Are proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Have extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures
*Other Responsibilities May Often Include: Updating appointment and location schedules by inputting data. Controlling music in reception area. Scheduling of appointments, maintenance of calendars, preparation of external/internal correspondence. Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members. Coordinating meetings and receptions, preparation of presentation materials. Managing social media and marketing tasks. Maintaining and keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, flyers, catalogs, etc. including screening calls and visitors, resolving routine inquiries). Keywords: policy development, DOT compliance, legal document review, word processing, negotiation, financial compliance, sales tax reports, microsoft visio, SAP financial accounting and controlling, sap fico, html, fleet management, profit & loss statements, P & L spreadsheets, clinical supervision, legal compliance, strategic sales, sage mas 200, public speaking, strategic project management, proposal writing, medicaid & medicare billing, purchasing, graphic design, medical coding, negotiation, claim handling, adobe photoshop, data processing, inventory management, month-end close, project management, sales tax reports, budgeting, database management & reporting, cost accounting, general ledger accounting, human resources information system, HRIS, ADP payroll system, consulting management, regulatory compliance, internal audit, sap enterprise resource planning, bilingual, receptionist, front desk, file clerk, sales, personal assistant, social media, office assistant, finance, hr assistant, human resources, entry level, front office coordinator, office manager, bookkeeper, office administrator, sales administrator, associate, sales assistant, warehouse, customer support, customer service, internship, sales manager, telemarketing, phone sales, supervisor, inside sales, management, promotions, campaign management, account executive, business development, marketing concepts, account coordinator, market research, public relations, strategic planning, direct marketing, promotional sales, entertainment, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, client relations, retail, hospitality, server, restaurant entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, clerical, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, business development, business, internship, advertising, entry level, retail, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, public relations, communications, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, buyer, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, hostess, sales management, entry-level, ERP, financial modeling, people management, project accounting, expense reporting, pre-construction budgeting, inventory management, enterprise resource planning, chemical process engineering, direct marketing, sales engineering, performance management, public relations, microsoft access, people management, sourcing, business strategy.
- For full-time, you must be available Mon-Fri, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
- For part-time you must be available Mon + Wed + Fri, 9:00am to 5:15pm.