Administrative Assistant III
6+ Month Contract
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of administrative experience and training
- 2+ years corporate experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work 35-40 hours a week
- Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Washington DC office of a global medical technology company.
- Responsibilities include providing front desk coverage and office management, maintaining the common office areas, providing administrative support to the Government Affairs organization, serve as a general resource to Office-based staff, and provide support to visitors.
- Provide front desk telephone and reception coverage during the hours of 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Maintain public office areas including reception area, kitchens, conference rooms, and copy/work room
- Manage visitor office and conference room scheduling
- Pick up and distribute mail; prepare items for mailing/shipping
- Monitor and order supplies for individuals and shared office spaces including kitchens and copy/work room
- Provide administrative support to site leader
- Serve as a general resource to staff, including to assist with resolving computer and handheld device issues by linking with various IT and internal computer support groups
- Perform various administrative duties including Internet/Intranet research, photocopying/scanning documents, and assisting with preparation of presentation materials
- As needed, provide limited support to other senior level MDT staff and visiting corporate executives, including Corporate CEO and Senior Management
- Provide visitor/guest escort for corporate executives, industry and foreign dignitaries, and other external visitors during operating hours
- Coordinate and arrange catering for internal and external groups
- Interact with customers, vendors and other callers over the phone to answer routine questions and obtain and/or provide routine information
- Provide limited travel assistance to employees and guests, including printing boarding passes, scheduling taxis, and providing local area directions and assisting with preparation of expense reports