NVT Staffing is seeking candidates for a Front-Desk Administrative Assistant position.
NVT Staffing has been placing candidates in multiple industries for more than two
decades and is recognized as one of the top staffing companies in the greater
Washington D.C. Metropolitan area. NVT consistently receives high praise from our
clients and ranks near the top of the Washington Business Journal's Book of Lists.
• 3-5 years of experience in an administrative support role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
• Typing: At least 45 words per minute, accurately
• Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• Must possess a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to support a variety of tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Strong organizational skills and able to multitask
• Ability to follow directions
• Fluency in EnglishJob Requirements:
• Administrative support for management team and other colleagues.
• Ability to prepare letters, emails and presentations.
• Maintain appointment calendars
• Handle travel arrangement if necessary (develop itineraries, make reservations,
coordinate with individuals and assist staff in submitting resultant expense reports)
• Review, proofread, and edit documents.
• Open and distribute mail; Incoming and outgoing FedEx and UPS.
• Photocopy, fax and prepare mailings.
• Screen incoming telephone calls.
• Schedule meetings, make reservations for conference rooms, send notification to
attendees, set-up catering preparations, and all other arrangements from set-up to
• Maintain confidential or sensitive information and documents.
• Other duties as assigned.