Our Health care center is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Provides administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient department operations. Manages calendars, files, makes copies, and orders department supplies. Collects and summarizes department information, prepares reports and statistics, education materials, agendas and other correspondence as needed. Handles, analyzes and manages confidential and sensitive administrative, and stakeholder data. Serves as an information resource for stakeholders, projects and educational programs.
- High school diploma required; college graduate preferred.
- Must have a minimum of three years in the medical health field or five years general administrative experience.
- Math proficiency including basic statistics.
- Proficient in MS Office computer programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Demonstrates flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Highly organized and able to work independently
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality concerning financial and employee files.
- Knowledge of phone protocol and etiquette.
- Ability to execute assignments in a timely manner and work well independently or as a part of a team to achieve common goals.
- Results and detail oriented.
- Ability to think creatively and perform quickly.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and organized.
- Ability to assist others.
- Must be able to accurately prioritize multiple tasks