Accounts Payable Specialist opportunity with a supportive and employee valued company in Livermore!
What's in it for you?
A locally owned company that considers all their employees as team members, and their most valuable resource. They boast a friendly, open environment, with opportunities for growth, competitive wages, flexible scheduling, paid vacations, and a generous benefits package!!
What you will be doing:
• Performs day to day transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording accounts payable data
• Issue and track PO processes
• Facilitate payment of invoices due
• Generate reports detailing accounts payable status and maintain AP Agin
• Update and maintain vendor database; this includes Vendor set up and 1099 preparation
• Reconcile vendor statements
• Answer vendor phone calls and manage AP filing
• Ability to process and follow up on rush items
• Enter Credit Card transactionsJob Requirements:
What is required by you:
• Bachelor degree in accounting or finance
• Ideal candidate has 2+ years of related experience
• Proficiency with QuickBooks
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving, strong attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast pace environment
• Proficient MS Office
Experience with debit/credit to assist with journal entries.